Electromagnetic Therapy is safe and convenient therapy. The therapy is done over clothing, so there is no need to disrobe.
Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields on tissue:
- By improving the permeability of the cellular membrane, it affects cell metabolism and allows for quicker absorption of swelling (antiedematous effect). It helps in healing bone fractures as well as open wounds of the skin and subcutaneous tissue (anti-inflammatory effect) for both acute and chronic inflammations.
- A pulsed magnetic field reduces the transmission of painful sensations from the nerve endings to the central nervous systems, further reducing pain (acting as a pain-killer).
- Within a couple minutes, it expands blood vessels in the affected area and improves the circulation of blood (vasodilating effect).
- Relieves stress in the musculoskeletal system (myorelaxation effect).
- Strengthens the immune system (regenerating and detox effect).
- Harmonizes a vegetative nervous system.
Magnetic therapy is not addictive and has no known side-effects. The patient does not experience any negative sensations during treatment. Magnetic field pulses penetrate evenly across body tissue so the patient does not need to take off any clothes. It can also penetrate through plaster casts. Metal implants are not an obstruction either as in modern usage, they are no longer ferromagnetic in nature.
- Joint Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Urinary Incontinences
- Over-active Bladder
- Many more...